I love words, I like the way you can rearrange them to form interesting ideas. I like logic too.
Anyways, while I was having these daydreams, I remembered I won a prize in class when I was really young for writing a short story entitled "Jojo and the Magic Jacket"
I can't really remember much about it now, just that it was titled that (or Jo & the MJ?) and it was written in the vein of Enid Blyton's fantasy novels which I was probably reading at the time. I'll try to recall it or find it if that's still possible.
There was a girl of course, her name was Jojo. So one day she was bored, (because it was raining?). She went up to the attic and saw a chest. Curious she opened the chest and found a strange and old jacket belonging to her mother.
Apparently the jacket took her places and she has wild adventures, eventually she returned and told her mom. Her mom smiled and just said "Yes Dear"
I can't remember much, but I don't have an attic, and I seldom have a story where all the characters are female. But this is a glimpse to my lost past I welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment